Helping private individuals and company employees find, negotiate and secure their new homes for over 20 years
- Categorized in: Premier News
As we approach our 25th year in business we remain one of only a few companies in the UK who run both a property search and corporate relocation business. We are very proud to have helped and advised so many private individuals and families buy or rent properties over such a sustained and continuous period of time.
The importance of personal relationships
On reflection, property search has changed quite dramatically over 20 years - mainly due to technology. Fundamentally, however, the same basic principles of how we stay ‘ahead of the market’ in identifying and sourcing those ‘special’ properties for our clients has not changed.
We can be the best technically gifted people but it still remains the personal relationships, trust and respect that we have built up over many years with fellow property professionals’ that enable us to deliver what we promise - ‘we find the best properties in all price ranges and then make sure that our private and corporate clients buy or rent at the right price’.
Throughout the many years of representing buyers and tenants, the principle reason as to why we are retained has not changed. It is our personal relationships with an extensive network of contacts that enables us to identify and secure properties for our clients before they actually come onto the market.
Some refer to this as buying properties privately or ‘off-market’. We have an enviable track record of buying many properties off-market and negotiating favorable prices - often saving our clients substantial amounts of money.
The benefits of property search and corporate relocation combined
For the last 20 years we have worked with both private clients and blue-chip corporates to find suitable properties to buy or rent and therefore have a very broad understanding of the UK property market.
We have grown to become one of the UK’s leading experts in the acquisition and rental of residential property whilst also working with many large organisations to relocate and support their employees moving to the UK.
Throughout the many years of representing buyers and tenants, the principle reasons as to why we are retained has not changed. They are as follows:
- Off market homes: Our personal relationships with an extensive network of contacts enables us to identify and secure properties for our clients before they actually come onto the market.
- Negotiated savings: Our knowledge of the property market and negotiating skills mean that we are able to negotiate favorable prices often saving our clients substantial amounts of money.
- Purchasing and renting process: We fully understand the vagaries of the UK purchasing and renting process and know what is needed to secure a property.
- Personal service: Whether private individual or corporate family we work to understand our clients’ needs in order to pin-point the right location for them and their family.
We do not advertise our business extensively but rely on ex-clients to recommend and refer their acquaintances, friends and relatives to experience the benefits and what they themselves have experienced and enjoyed – we therefore must be doing something right!
For further information about how we can assist you in finding, acquiring or renting your new home please contact www.premier-propertysearch.co.uk, call 01962 793100 or email email@example.com.